Acceptance of Terms
By using our site (www.olirdesigns.com), you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions Agreement. There exists no other agreement between you and us, and this Agreement changes all prior or simultaneous contracts, demonstrations, assurances, and understandings relating to the Site, the content, services offered on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. It is possible for us to amend this Agreement at any time without providing you with specific notice. It is recommended that you review the latest Agreement before using the Site, as it will be posted on it.
The costs of the services provided by Olir Designs are specified in the project quotations sent to the Client via email. We give you a 30 day quotation period. Following the expiration of the 30-day period, Olir Designs reserves the right to modify or decline a quotation.
All website design services must be paid in advance of fifty percent (50%) of the total project quotation total before the work can be reviewed by the Client. After the project is complete, the remaining fifty percent (50%) of the project quotation total must be paid prior to uploading or releasing materials to the server.
A bank transfer is required to pay for services. The detailed bank account information will be included on invoices.
Olir Designs will provide the Client with the opportunity to provide review/feedback on the appearance and content of the site up to and after the completion of the overall project. The materials will be considered as accepted and approved upon completion of the project unless and otherwise notified by the Client to us within ten (10) days after they have been made available to the Client.
A final invoice will be provided by Olir Designs before the publication of the live site. We normally send invoices via email; however, the Client can request a hardcopy invoice as well. The invoice is generally due upon receiving it.
The cost of hosting has to be paid annually in advance except for clients covered by our Maintenance packages. Clients are responsible for renewing their hosting in time i.e.prior to the expiration date. In the event of a late renewal, data, emails, backups, etc. may be lost. The server disables or deletes all unpaid hosting. Payment for all renewals must be received at least seven business days before their expiring date. Delays in payment are not the responsibility of OLIR.
The website is hosted on shared and non-shared servers of third-party providers. In the course of providing our systems and servers the highest level of protection, we are unable to be held responsible for any disruption of services, both online and offline, caused by hackers, viruses, intruders, and other causes.
Upon purchasing a hosting service, the client is solely responsible for the content that is stored on the server and for any scripts or email accounts that may be created under the service. Clients must maintain the security of account passwords and scripts under our content hosting service and ensure that any scripts under our hosting service are not malicious or harmful in any way to the Server or any other client account hosted on the Server, or visitors viewing our content outside the Server.
OLIR reserves the right to delete files stored on its hosting service without prior notification in the event of a malware attack.
- It is mandatory to pay in advance for domain registration and renewal.
- When a domain expires, service disruption and domain loss can occur.
- If the charges for a domain are not paid or are subsequently not paid, OLIR is not responsible. Payments must be made prior to the expiration date by seven working days.
- Domain names need to be renewed with us by the client.
- The requested domain name cannot be released until all invoices and dues have been paid.
- OLIR manages all of its domains through a single account, which means it cannot access its domain control panel.
- OLIR provides packages in collaboration with third parties.
- If third-party provider rules and policies change, we may have to revise the terms and conditions we provide accordingly.
Annual Maintenance Package Terms
Basic Annual Maintenance Package Terms:
- Minimum 12 months of maintenance are included in every maintenance package.
- We bill our maintenance packages annually and collect payment.
- Only website maintenance tasks are covered by packages. Projects such as complete redesigns or major functionality upgrades are not eligible.
- Excludes digital strategy, business analysis, solution architects, SEO, or digital marketing.
Olir Designs will be linked to the bottom of the Client’s website, either in small type or with a small graphic. An image used on the site will be used in a way that fits in with the overall design. Similarly, the Client consents to Olir Designs displaying the website developed for the Client in their portfolio.